Sunshine Grove is located at 12517 NE 91ST Ave, Okeechobee, FL 34972
- From Miami, take I-95 North
- Take Exit 76 for FL-7O8 / Blue Heron Blvd
- Make a Left onto FL-7O8 / Blue Heron Blvd
- Merge right onto FL-71O
- Turn Right onto SE 128th Ave
- Slight Left onto NE 12Oth St
- Follow Signs to Sunshine Grove
- From Orlando, take the Florida Turnpike
- Take Exit 193 toward FL-6O
- Turn Right on FL-6O
- Make a Left onto US-441
- Make a Left onto 144th St, and follow signs to Sunshine Grove
- From Tampa, Take I-4 East
- Take Exit 27 for FL-57O E Towards Lakeland / Winterhaven
- Take Exit 1O towards US-98
- Turn right onto US-98 s / Bartow Road
- Turn left onto E Van Fleet Dr.
- Turn right onto FL-6O / E Van Fleet Dr toward Lake Wales & Vero Beach
- Make a slight right onto US-441Make a Left onto 144th St, and follow signs to Sunshine Grove.
- From Jacksonville Take I-95 South
- Take Exit 129 onto FL-7O west
- Turn right onto FL-7O / Okeechobee Rd
- Turn right onto 128th Ave
- Follow signs to Sunshine Grove
From Orlando International Airport
From West Palm Beach International
OMF by Amtrak
There is an Okeechobee AmTrak station (OKE) located at: 801 North Parrott Avenue Okeechobee, FL 34972. It’s not too far from the festival site and is accessible by Taxi or Uber.
Tri-RaiL / TaXi
Tri-Rail is a trail system that runs from Miami to West Palm Beach. We will be offering shuttles from the West Palm Beach Tri-Rail Station.
OMF by Taxi or Uber
A ride is just a swipe on the app away! Download Uber before the festival to have taxi service at your fingertips or find a Yellow Cab by calling (772) 444-4444
Official Shuttles are available to Okeechobee Fest from Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, Miami and West Palm Beach. Both One-Way Rides and Round-Trip Rides are available from all locations. Please visit our SHUTTLE PAGE to learn more & book!