- The opportunity to connect with new friends before you even reach the festival
- Plenty of storage for all of your festival camping gear
- State-of-the-art charter buses for long trips, equipped with air-conditioning and comfortable seats
- A convenient departure time
- Carefully planned routes to minimize travel time
- Experienced and personable drivers that are well-versed in the routes
- Thoughtfully planned shuttle stops, all so you can make the best of your festival experience.
OFFICIAL OKEECHOBEE FEST SHUTTLES
Taking one of the official shuttles is the best way to begin your festival experience. We’ve partnered with Bus.com to create special shuttles from Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, Miami & West Palm Beach. One Way or Round Trip shuttles are available for OMF18!
No other departure points are planned, but if enough requests are made, new cities can be added.
Yes, if there is room on the trip that you want, then you will be able to change your ticket.
To board the bus, you simply need to bring your ticket, either printed out or digitally via the Bus.com app.
The shuttle does not go to will call, but there is a wristband customer service station where the shuttle will drop you off at the festival that you may visit for any box office and wristband needs.