Payment Plans are available for all ticket types. Please select “Affirm” as your payment method at checkout.
All vehicles (cars, trucks, SUVs, mini-vans) are required to purchase a car camping pass to enter the GA Car Camping Area. (CLICK FOR MORE INFO)
All vehicles (cars, trucks, SUVs, mini-vans) are required to purchase a car camping pass to enter the GA Car Camping Camping Area.
– Non-standard sized vehicles will need to purchase an RV Parking Pass.
– One (1) pass is required per car, not per person.
– Car camping sites are approximately 20’x20’.
– Car camping sites are first come, first served.
– Only one vehicle is permitted per car camping pass
– Campground opens at 12:00pm on Thursday, March 1st, and closes at 12:00pm on Monday, March 5th.
– Re-entry is not permitted.
– If you leave Sunshine Grove with your vehicle, you will be required to park in Day Parking upon return.
The Day Parking pass will allow you one (1) parking spot in the Day Parking Lot (CLICK FOR MORE INFO)
– If you plan to commute to OMF daily from a hotel or nearby house OR if you plan to drive your car to OMF and camp in tent-only camping, you will need a Day Parking Pass to leave your car in the Day Parking Lot (1 pass = good for the whole weekend and you can come and go from the day parking lot via car as you please).
– Day Parking opens at 12:00pm on Thursday, March 1st